Tuesday 10 April 2012

Books and websites I use for my projects

I find www.ravelry.com a great source of inspiration. I'm amazed on how people can create the things on this website. Some of the projects can be so complex that it is hard to believe that they were handmade by someone. You will need to register on the website and then you can access all of the patterns and projects published there. Some of the patters can be bought, others are completely free.
I also use the Russian crafts site www.rukodelka.ru to download some of the patterns and crochet magazines.
Another great source for my projects is Lion Brand yarn website (www.lionbrand.com). I use this site's free app on my iPhone. That way I can always access it on my phone and use it anytime.
And finally here is a list of books that I own, most of them are purchased on Amazon, others in bookshops. I also have couple of books that I borrowed from my friend which I also use for some of my projects.
1. Baby Blueprint Crochet by Robym Chachula
2. Crochet for Babies and Toddlers by Betty Barnden
3. Natural Crochet for Babies and Toddlers by Tina Barrett (belongs to my friend)
4. The Happy Hooker by Debbie Stoller
5. 100 Crochet Projects by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss
6. Crochet Bible by Sue Whiting ( also belongs to my friend)
7.  Positively Crochet by Mary Jane Hall
8. Russian books called Crocheting for the whole family (Вяжем крючком для всей семьи)

I hope some of these can be of help to you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment